Menu on the left or on the right

Luigi Donatello Asero

Deryck said:
Or unreadable, yes.

It sounds good.
But I have had the file svezia.html for a long time and to change its URL
would give me at the beginning some additional problems. That is why I do
not want to do it just now.
However, the method sounds good for other pages.
Which one you use will depend on what is in the include file. I usually
put the doctype and stuff there so continuing without it would be bad
form. For non-essential stuff then you might choose to use include
rather than require.

Cheers

Ok.
You know, I have already used the includ file on many pages.