MenuItemArray inquery, works for web? any sample code to start wit

Guest

Hello,

I just noticed the component MenuItemArray, available as a add-on. But not
finding much help on it, and no thread here.
So I like to know if it is available for web or is it just for windows?
Also a sample code or an address with some general information would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Reza