Method for obtaining client display size?

What-a-Tool

Is there an ASP method for obtaining the size of the clients display area?
Think I can think of a method(havn't tried it yet) combining JavaScripting
and ASP, but I was wondering if there was a strictly ASP method.

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks

--

/ Sean the Mc /

"Opinions are like flatulence - everyone loves the sound of their own, but
anyone else's usually just stinks !"
-anonymous

Jason Brown [MSFT]

No, the information is not automatically provided to server-side code, so
you need to obtain it with javascript and pass it to the server-side
manually.

--
Jason Brown
Microsoft GTSC, IIS

rights.

What-a-Tool

Thank You

--

/ Sean the Mc /

"Opinions are like flatulence - everyone loves the sound of their own, but
anyone else's usually just stinks !"
-anonymous

What-a-Tool

Thanks again - more helpful yet