Browser dependency os webforms?

What-a-Tool

Are ASP.Net web forms dependent on later versions of IE?

--

/ Sean the Mc /

"Opinions are like flatulence - everyone loves the sound of their own, but
anyone else's usually just stinks !"
-anonymous

Mark Fitzpatrick

ASP.Net can output HTML 3.2 compliant HTML. Which means IE 3.0 and above.
Navigator may have some troubles as Navigator 3.0 supported HTML 3.0 (which
never actually existed) and not HTML 3.2. Their 4.0 support is also spotty
in earlier versions but Mozilla and FireFox and IE users of all versions
should be in good shape. Almost all IE users are running 5.0 and above
though so that helps a bit.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

What-a-Tool

I think that answers my question - Thank You