    --------------------------------
    From: Vladimir Trpkovski

    -----------------------

    <Id>T8Zvhhg0OE6kt5+ayjefYw==</Id>

    Vladimir Trpkovski via .NET 247, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Vladimir,
    <<
    I created a web service with one method. When i created my client
    application I managed to use the method and all went well. The problem was
    when i tried to add another method to the same web service. It seems that I
    can not use the second method from my client application. After the
    compilation i get an error message saying that the second method is not
    defined and it is not recognized.

    You'll need to "refresh" the client side proxy (web reference) you created
    on the client side so that it recognizes the new functionality. You can do
    this from within vs.net by right clicking on the web reference and using the
    options on the pop up menu...

    --
    Tomas Restrepo

    Tomas Restrepo \(MVP\), Aug 5, 2004