Micfo.com involved in credit card fraud and favorite host to Phishers - Scam Alert-

ispgeek

I have been informed that the scamming activity by this company must
be very extensive. Here is the warning again! Anyone in law
enforcement that specializes in this type of crime is encouraged to
contact the poster or the victims page at the bottom of this post.

Warning about MICFO.COM --scam alert--
These two companies appear to be one and the same and both now have
multiple complaints against them for fraudulently charging credit
cards. Be advised that you should steer clear of the hosting scam
artists at all costs! See me privately for more information!

Find the links below to fully backup my warning about this scam
operation. Anyone who is a victim needs to contact me at once and I
will make sure that they included in any criminal and civil
complaints. Collectively we can put these scammers out of business!

http://www.webhostingjury.com/reviews/Micfo

http://www.vistainter.com/reviews/M/micfo.com/

http://www.hostsearch.com/review/micfo_international_llc_review.asp

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/web-host-reviews/4299-scam-beware.html

http://www.v7n.com/forums/web-hosting-forum/47781-micfo-hosting-eager-rip-you-off.html

http://www.swensonfunnies.com/articles/micfo-hosting-nightmare.php

http://micfo.com.web-hosting-top.com/web-hosting/web-hosting-top.micfo.com-reviews

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/verified/Micfocom.html

http://www.micforeviews.com/

http://www.webhosting-top.com/reviews/webhosting-top.micfo.com-reviews

Still have doubts? Do a google search on MICFO SCAM or MICRO
COMPLAINTS or MICFO FRAUD or MICFO PHISHING or MICFO 419

Anyone who is a victim of Micfo.com is encouraged to goto http://www.ispgeeks.com
and seek out the thread for the victims. They are collectively
working on getting them shut down for credit card fraud and
intentionally hosting phishing schemes. IC3, Better Busines Bureau
and criminal complaints have already been filed by many vicitms. If
you are also a victim you are strongly encouraged to contact their
host at (e-mail address removed) and demand they shut these crooks down!