Micfo.com involved in credit card fraud and favorite host to Phishers - Scam Alert-

Discussion in 'HTML' started by ispgeek@gmail.com, Mar 9, 2007.

  1. Guest

    I have been informed that the scamming activity by this company must
    be very extensive. Here is the warning again! Anyone in law
    enforcement that specializes in this type of crime is encouraged to
    contact the poster or the victims page at the bottom of this post.

    Warning about MICFO.COM --scam alert--
    These two companies appear to be one and the same and both now have
    multiple complaints against them for fraudulently charging credit
    cards. Be advised that you should steer clear of the hosting scam
    artists at all costs! See me privately for more information!

    Find the links below to fully backup my warning about this scam
    operation. Anyone who is a victim needs to contact me at once and I
    will make sure that they included in any criminal and civil
    complaints. Collectively we can put these scammers out of business!

    http://www.webhostingjury.com/reviews/Micfo

    http://www.vistainter.com/reviews/M/micfo.com/

    http://www.hostsearch.com/review/micfo_international_llc_review.asp

    http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/web-host-reviews/4299-scam-beware.html

    http://www.v7n.com/forums/web-hosting-forum/47781-micfo-hosting-eager-rip-you-off.html

    http://www.swensonfunnies.com/articles/micfo-hosting-nightmare.php

    http://micfo.com.web-hosting-top.com/web-hosting/web-hosting-top.micfo.com-reviews

    http://www.webhostingstuff.com/verified/Micfocom.html

    http://www.micforeviews.com/

    http://www.webhosting-top.com/reviews/webhosting-top.micfo.com-reviews

    Still have doubts? Do a google search on MICFO SCAM or MICRO
    COMPLAINTS or MICFO FRAUD or MICFO PHISHING or MICFO 419

    Anyone who is a victim of Micfo.com is encouraged to goto http://www.ispgeeks.com
    and seek out the thread for the victims. They are collectively
    working on getting them shut down for credit card fraud and
    intentionally hosting phishing schemes. IC3, Better Busines Bureau
    and criminal complaints have already been filed by many vicitms. If
    you are also a victim you are strongly encouraged to contact their
    host at and demand they shut these crooks down!

    , Mar 9, 2007