Microsft Visual Studio.NET: How to add a directory structure to a project/workspace

Jignesh

Can someone please tell me how to "import" a directory structure into
a project in Microsoft Visual C++ .NET 2003. I have an extremeley
complex directory structure consisting of thousands of files and
hundreds of subdirectories. I want to be able to view all of these
inside of my project in the same directory structure format. I don't
want to go through each directory and add files to the project.

I have been able to do this with other programs such as Visual
Slickedit. Is it possible with Visual Studio?

Thanks,

Jignesh

Jack Klein

Can someone please tell me how to "import" a directory structure into
a project in Microsoft Visual C++ .NET 2003. I have an extremeley
complex directory structure consisting of thousands of files and
hundreds of subdirectories. I want to be able to view all of these
inside of my project in the same directory structure format. I don't
want to go through each directory and add files to the project.

I have been able to do this with other programs such as Visual
Slickedit. Is it possible with Visual Studio?

Thanks,

Jignesh

Ask in:

The C++ language does not specify the workings of specific compilers
or IDE's.

Saurabh Aggrawal

I tried to do same sometime back but could not find a workaround for
this problem. I think this is a problem with both VC++ 6.0 IDE and VC++
7.1 IDE. Better you do it manually.
Or try to use some other editor like SlickEdit.