    Slickedit. Is it possible with Visual Studio?

    Thanks,

    Jignesh
    Jignesh, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Jignesh

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 14 Dec 2004 21:33:31 -0800, "Jignesh" <>
    wrote in comp.lang.c++:

    > Can someone please tell me how to "import" a directory structure into
    > a project in Microsoft Visual C++ .NET 2003. I have an extremeley
    > complex directory structure consisting of thousands of files and
    > hundreds of subdirectories. I want to be able to view all of these
    > inside of my project in the same directory structure format. I don't
    > want to go through each directory and add files to the project.
    >
    > I have been able to do this with other programs such as Visual
    > Slickedit. Is it possible with Visual Studio?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jignesh

    Ask in:

    The C++ language does not specify the workings of specific compilers
    or IDE's.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, Dec 15, 2004

  3. I tried to do same sometime back but could not find a workaround for
    this problem. I think this is a problem with both VC++ 6.0 IDE and VC++
    7.1 IDE. Better you do it manually.
    Or try to use some other editor like SlickEdit.

    --
    Saurabh Aggrawal
    Saurabh Aggrawal, Dec 15, 2004