    Hi,

    anyone uses the MS Enterprise Library? what do you think about it?

    thanks

    aguiar, Aug 2, 2005

  2. aguiar

    Mona Guest

    Hi Anguiar,

    I would request you to please go through teh following article in order to
    gain a better insight into the Microsoft Enterprise library :
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/enterprise/EIF/

    Hope this helps.

    Regards,
    Mona [Grapecity]

    Mona, Aug 3, 2005

  3. aguiar

    aguiar Guest

    Hi Mona,

    tnks for your reply,

    but I use this library, and I like so much. And I would like know what
    do you think, if you use too.

    There's no many information from it on the net, I looked for samples
    and tutorials and I did not find much thing.

    aguiar, Aug 3, 2005
  4. Have you looked at the GotDotNet forums or any of the MS Webcasts on EntLib?
    Those would be a good place to start. There are also lots of blog posting
    on EntLib that you can probably find.

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Aug 3, 2005
  5. aguiar