Microsoft Enterprise Library

aguiar

Hi Mona,

tnks for your reply,

but I use this library, and I like so much. And I would like know what
do you think, if you use too.

There's no many information from it on the net, I looked for samples
and tutorials and I did not find much thing.

Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)

Have you looked at the GotDotNet forums or any of the MS Webcasts on EntLib?
Those would be a good place to start. There are also lots of blog posting
on EntLib that you can probably find.

Joe K.