    overwritten? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks for any help,
    Steve
    mobilemobile, Nov 30, 2007

  2. mobilemobile

    Fred Chateau Guest

    If I remember correctly, the Mobile Internet Toolkit is for ASP.NET
    Websites. It enables you to add controls to server pages that work in mobile
    browsers. I don't think you need the Mobile Internet Toolkit with ASP.NET
    2.0. In 2.0 the mobile version of the controls is substituted automatically.

    Someone please correct me if I wrong.

    --
    Regards,

    Fred Chateau
    fchateauAtComcastDotNet

    Fred Chateau, Dec 3, 2007

  3. mobilemobile

    mobilemobile Guest

    Thanks for your reply, Fred.

    I figured out my issue.

    I am using ASP.NET 1.1 -- although I think for that I may not need the
    Toolkit either (I think it's just for 1.0).

    BTW, the delay in my reply was due to the reply timing out a bunch.

    Steve

    mobilemobile, Dec 19, 2007