Microsoft.SharePoint.dll in ASP.NET

Guest

i am trying to use Microsoft.SharePoint.dll in asp.net application when i
Add reference it asked to its dependency files

Microsoft.SharePoint.Dsp.dll, Microsoft.SharePoint.Library.dll and
Microsoft.SharePoint.Security.dll, then i added them into the refference of
my project, then if i run the application i am getting the error as

"COM object with CLSID {BDEADEBD-C265-11D0-BCED-00A0C90AB50F} is either not
valid or not registered. "

so i went to register the dlls but it is giving the error

"Microsoft.Sharepoint.dll was loaded, but DllRegisterServer entry point was
not found" i am getting the same error for all the above said dll's .

Need some ideas what could be the reasons

Guest

i am trying to use Microsoft.SharePoint.dll in asp.net application when i
Add reference it asked to its dependency files

Microsoft.SharePoint.Dsp.dll, Microsoft.SharePoint.Library.dll and
Microsoft.SharePoint.Security.dll, then i added them into the refference of
my project, then if i run the application i am getting the error as

"COM object with CLSID {BDEADEBD-C265-11D0-BCED-00A0C90AB50F} is either not
valid or not registered. "

so i went to register the dlls but it is giving the error

"Microsoft.Sharepoint.dll was loaded, but DllRegisterServer entry point was
not found" i am getting the same error for all the above said dll's .

Need some ideas what could be the reasons

User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)

Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have also similar problem. I am using .net 2003. want to use microsoft.sharepoint.dll .

NB: Sharepoint is not installed in the machine where I want to use the DLL.
so i tried to copy the dll from another machine where sharepoint is installed and tried to register it through regsvr32 command.

but it is not doing register.

Any optioon is there so that I can use sharepoint.dll reference without installing sharepoint in my machine ?