Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03f6' Expected 'End'

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by rebecca29, May 5, 2012.

  1. rebecca29

    rebecca29

    Joined:
    May 5, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    hi need some help. I dont know anything about programming. I am using a program from yellowbigkey to use on a vpasp shopping cart on my website. downloaded one of their files in a module and I am coming up with this error:
    Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03f6'

    Expected 'End'

    /byz_epe_sys_inc.asp, line 51

    I will list the code from byz_epe_sys_inc below. thank you!!!!!!!!!

    <%

    ' ****************************************************
    ' * BYZ162 (Extra Panel Elements) - System Functions *
    ' ****************************************************

    ' This file holds logic which allows the Extra Panel Elements module to work.
    ' DO NOT EDIT/ALTER THIS FILE, only use approved versions of it from BigYellowZone.com

    Sub BYZ_EPE_DO_CALL(arg_in_function_name,arg_in_cursor)
    Dim tfunname
    Dim texeccmd
    Dim tdisptext
    Dim tdisptextorig
    Dim tspecialflag
    Dim tspecialfun
    tfunname=arg_in_function_name
    if (tfunname="" or IsNull(tfunname)=true) then
    exit sub
    end if
    tfunname=LCase(tfunname)
    tdisptextorig=arg_in_cursor("otheroptions4")
    tdisptext=tdisptextorig
    if (tdisptext="" or IsNull(tdisptext)=true) then
    tspecialflag="N"
    else
    tdisptext=Left(LCase(tdisptext),6)
    if (tdisptext="byzepe") then
    tspecialfun=Mid(tdisptextorig,7)
    if (tspecialfun="" or IsNull(tspecialfun)=true) then
    tspecialflag="N"
    else
    tspecialflag="Y"
    end if
    else
    tspecialflag="N"
    end if
    end if
    Select Case tfunname
    Case "genfooterfreetext"
    if (tspecialflag="Y") then
    texeccmd=tspecialfun
    Execute texeccmd
    else
    texeccmd="genfooterfreetext arg_in_cursor"
    Execute texeccmd
    end if
    Case "gencenterfreetext"
    if (tspecialflag="Y") then
    texeccmd=tspecialfun
    Execute texeccmd
    else
    texeccmd="gencenterfreetext arg_in_cursor"
    Execute texeccmd
    end if
    Case "gensidefreetext"
    if (tspecialflag="Y") then
    texeccmd=tspecialfun
    Execute texeccmd
    else
    texeccmd="gensidefreetext arg_in_cursor"
    Execute texeccmd
    end if
    Case Else
    if (tspecialflag="Y") then