Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03f6' Expected 'End'

Joined
May 5, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi need some help. I dont know anything about programming. I am using a program from yellowbigkey to use on a vpasp shopping cart on my website. downloaded one of their files in a module and I am coming up with this error:
Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03f6'

Expected 'End'

/byz_epe_sys_inc.asp, line 51

I will list the code from byz_epe_sys_inc below. thank you!!!!!!!!!

<%

' ****************************************************
' * BYZ162 (Extra Panel Elements) - System Functions *
' ****************************************************

' This file holds logic which allows the Extra Panel Elements module to work.
' DO NOT EDIT/ALTER THIS FILE, only use approved versions of it from BigYellowZone.com

Sub BYZ_EPE_DO_CALL(arg_in_function_name,arg_in_cursor)
Dim tfunname
Dim texeccmd
Dim tdisptext
Dim tdisptextorig
Dim tspecialflag
Dim tspecialfun
tfunname=arg_in_function_name
if (tfunname="" or IsNull(tfunname)=true) then
exit sub
end if
tfunname=LCase(tfunname)
tdisptextorig=arg_in_cursor("otheroptions4")
tdisptext=tdisptextorig
if (tdisptext="" or IsNull(tdisptext)=true) then
tspecialflag="N"
else
tdisptext=Left(LCase(tdisptext),6)
if (tdisptext="byzepe") then
tspecialfun=Mid(tdisptextorig,7)
if (tspecialfun="" or IsNull(tspecialfun)=true) then
tspecialflag="N"
else
tspecialflag="Y"
end if
else
tspecialflag="N"
end if
end if
Select Case tfunname
Case "genfooterfreetext"
if (tspecialflag="Y") then
texeccmd=tspecialfun
Execute texeccmd
else
texeccmd="genfooterfreetext arg_in_cursor"
Execute texeccmd
end if
Case "gencenterfreetext"
if (tspecialflag="Y") then
texeccmd=tspecialfun
Execute texeccmd
else
texeccmd="gencenterfreetext arg_in_cursor"
Execute texeccmd
end if
Case "gensidefreetext"
if (tspecialflag="Y") then
texeccmd=tspecialfun
Execute texeccmd
else
texeccmd="gensidefreetext arg_in_cursor"
Execute texeccmd
end if
Case Else
if (tspecialflag="Y") then
texeccmd=tspecialfun
Execute texeccmd
else
texeccmd=tfunname&" arg_in_cursor"
Execute texeccmd
end if
End Select
End Sub
%>

Joined
Aug 19, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi
i have need a small program
.vbs script
rename a windows file in c:\windows folder without any permission
in windows 10