Migrating RubyForge to new hardware

Tom Copeland

Hello all -

We're migrating RubyForge to a new server this evening. This will mean
a spot of downtime for various things, but hopefully not too much.
Thanks to Tim Bray for getting us a nice new server!

Yours,

Tom

Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido

2007/10/9 said:
Hello all -

We're migrating RubyForge to a new server this evening. This will mean
a spot of downtime for various things, but hopefully not too much.
Thanks to Tim Bray for getting us a nice new server!

Yours,

Tom

Thanks Tom for the great work.

Is CVS already online? I couldn't grab a copy for ruby-informix. I'm
the developer (santana is my username). Transcript follows:

$ echo $CVS_RSH
/usr/bin/ssh
$ cvs -d :ext:[email protected]:/var/cvs/ruby-informix checkout
ruby-informix
(e-mail address removed)'s password:
cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `This is a restricted
account.' from cvs server
cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `You cannot execute
anything here.' from cvs server
cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `Goodbye.' from cvs server
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

2007/10/12 said:
Is CVS already online? I couldn't grab a copy for ruby-informix. I'm
the developer (santana is my username). Transcript follows:

And my DNS already resolves rubyforge.org as 205.234.109.19

--=20
Gerardo Santana

Tom Copeland

$ echo $CVS_RSH
/usr/bin/ssh
$ cvs -d :ext:[email protected]:/var/cvs/ruby-informix checkout
ruby-informix
(e-mail address removed)'s password:
cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `This is a restricted
account.' from cvs server
cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `You cannot execute
anything here.' from cvs server
cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `Goodbye.' from cvs server
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

Hm, that's weird... hm. Thanks for the note, I emailed you and we'll
sort through this offline...

Thanks,

Tom