    it is not difficult , but i dont know how about from 1.1 t o 2.0?
    2.) Is it difficult to learn if i have 1.0 and 1.1 experience. How many
    percentage is different?
    Joe, Nov 15, 2005

  2. If you are comfortable with 1.1 you will find that moving to 2.0 is a
    natural progression. There is a learning curve and the changes are more
    significant than those that existed between 1.0 and 1.1.

    If 1.0 to 1.1 represented a 2% change, I would guess that 1.1 to 2.0 is more
    like a 15% to 20% change. Most of the changes will surface within Visual
    Studio, but there is also added functionality to the CLR, VB.NET and C#

    --

    Andrew Robinson
    www.binaryocean.com

    Andrew Robinson, Nov 15, 2005