    I will appreciate any help.
    tia
    Samuel

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FtdWVsIEJlcm5hcmQ=?=, Apr 5, 2007

  2. If you're using VS 2005 you don't have to have each page compiled into their
    own dll. This behavior comes with the VS 2005 Web Site project. This project
    wasn't very well liked so the Web Application Project was released as an
    add-on and is now part of the VS 2005 Service Pack 1. The Web Application
    Project works very similar to the VS.Net and VS 2003 Web Application Project
    and will compile all your pages into a single dll file.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Apr 5, 2007

  3. Hello Mark,

    Firstly thank you for your answer.
    I'm working with the evaluation version of VS 2005 Team Suite without SP1.
    I'll now take a look at the difference between VS Web Site Project and VS
    Web Application Project and will download the SP1.
    Have you some good links about it?

    tia
    Samuel Bernard

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FtdWVsIEJlcm5hcmQ=?=, Apr 5, 2007