MIRE #2: Drawing Knotwork Images With ruby

Brian Wisti

Hi all,

It's time for the second Moderately Interesting Ruby Exercise. This
time around, I decided that I wanted to make pretty pictures and
impress my girlfriend. With that task accomplished (one key to success
for you guys out there: keep her expectations low, and she'll always be
pleased with what you can accomplish), I posted the resulting code on
my website:

http://coolnamehere.com/geekery/ruby/mire/002/

Everybody please take a look at it and let me know what you think! It's
always open for a little revision.

Kind Regards,

Brian Wisti
http://coolnamehere.com/

Brian Wisti

Thank you very much.

Wait ...

Were you talking about the article itself or the approach to impressing
my girlfriend?

Well, thanks either way I guess :)

Kind Regards,

Brian Wisti