Miscrosoft speech SDK 5.1 for C++ .net

pboulay

Hi,

I installed the SAPI on my computer but all the example are for VC++
6.0. Is it possible to convert it for the .net structure?
If yes, how can I do that?

The lib file for vc++ 6 is it compatible with c++ .net on visual studio
2003?

I just need to use the voice recognizer.

Thanks
Patrick

Sharad Kala

Hi,

I installed the SAPI on my computer but all the example are for VC++
6.0. Is it possible to convert it for the .net structure?
If yes, how can I do that?

What is your question about C++ language ?

Sharad

Ioannis Vranos

Hi,

I installed the SAPI on my computer but all the example are for VC++
6.0. Is it possible to convert it for the .net structure?
If yes, how can I do that?

The lib file for vc++ 6 is it compatible with c++ .net on visual studio
2003?

I just need to use the voice recognizer.

You should ask in microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc newsgroup.

If it doesn't appear in your news server use the public MS news server:

msnews.microsoft.com