mobile app globalization

Discussion in 'Java' started by Chameleon, Jan 1, 2006.

  1. Chameleon

    Chameleon Guest

    I want to create my mobile app with many languages supporting.
    I think like that:

    A file "lang.txt" with contents:
    -----------------
    english
    german
    francais
    italiano
    greek
    -----------------
    and files with name "english.txt", "italiano.txt" e.t.c. with app's
    Strings like this (for Hashtable).

    ------ english.txt-----------
    app_name = Application Name
    translator = Jack the Ripper
    exit_button = leave now!

    what you say?

    btw, how can we describe what language is selected for mobile?

    Chameleon, Jan 1, 2006