Mobile Forms Authentication and httHandler

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Jamie_M_, Nov 10, 2004.

  1. Jamie_M_

    Jamie_M_ Guest

    I have two seperate projects...
    1) A simple mobile web application that uses forms authentication. This is
    set to not use cookies on the client device. It all works fine... manages
    session state and everything

    2) I have a httpHandler that dynamically resizes .jpg images.

    They both work fine seperatly, but when I try and display an image in the
    mobile application where the image is "served" by my http handler then I seem
    to get some sort of endless loop where as soon as I log in and access the
    page with the "served" image, a redirect is made back to the login page,
    which "detects" that I am logged in so redirects back to the image page...
    which redirects back to the login page.

    No "source code" seems to be executed in this loop... I can only see what is
    going on from looking at the server logs.

    Any ideas?
    Jamie_M_, Nov 10, 2004