    In mobile, this doesn't seem to be working. Is it because it doesn't use
    cookies? Any idea of how to force this to happen?

    Alex
    Alex Maghen, May 22, 2007

  2. Hi Alex,

    I'm not sure if I fully understand your question, so please feel free to
    correct me if I've misunderstood anything.

    What's your objective here on your mobile device? Do you mean that you want
    to the user log out when user closes the browser? In other words, currently
    the user doesn't need to login again when he/she opens the browser again on
    your mobile device.

    What's your mobile device's system? Based on my experience, Windows Mobile
    on pocket pc will use "Smart Minimize" feature: when you click on the close
    button, the application actually still runs at background.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], May 23, 2007