mock web services through ruby

aidy

Hi,

Has anyone managed to mock web services through Ruby. And if so, could
anyone give me any pointers to libraries or frameworks?

Aidy

kitplummer

Hi,

Has anyone managed to mock web services through Ruby. And if so, could
anyone give me any pointers to libraries or frameworks?

Aidy

Are you looking for a specific kind of web service? Or, just HTTP
handling? If you're looking for SOAP support is in Ruby's standard
library.

Kit

aidy

Are you looking for a specific kind of web service?  Or, just HTTP
handling?  If you're looking for SOAP support is in Ruby's standard
library.

Kit

Hi Kit,

Thanks for getting back. Is is possible to mock with Soap4r (for eg.
3rd party web-services or for services that do not exist as yet)?

Aidy