    Thanks.
    Jessica
    , Jun 28, 2006

  2. frameless popups are no longer supported by browsers for security reasons.
    you example looks like a floating div/iframe, rather than popup. as most
    browsers have popup blockers, floating div/iframes are getting popular.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Jun 28, 2006

  3. Norman Yuan Guest

    I'd guess we'll get "Floating DIV/Frame blocker" soon. They are just as
    annoying as pop-ups, in many cases.

    "bruce barker (sqlwork.com)" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Norman Yuan, Jun 28, 2006
  4. Usually they are more annoying, because they are blocking content until you
    find the Close button to get rid of it. Whereas with a popup - you can just
    switch back to the main window.

    Can't wait for a floating div/frame blocker, though that seems a lot more
    challenging to write then a popup blocker.

    Marina Levit [MVP], Jun 28, 2006