  1. How can i interligate my app with a DB in MS Acess?

    I don't know how to do that!

    Greetings.

    Rodrigo Ferreira, Oct 27, 2005

  2. Rodrigo Ferreira

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Rodrigo Ferreira" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > How can i interligate my app with a DB in MS Acess?

    Just as you would with any other database...

    In this case, you use the System.Data.OleDb namespace, and tell ADO.NET how
    to locate and work with your Jet (Access) database by means of a
    ConnectionString.

    See here for some examples of that:
    http://www.connectionstrings.com/

    However - a word of warning: Access is not a very suitable RDBMS for
    ASP.NET - consider using SQL Server / MSDE / SQL Server Express / mySql
    instead...

    Mark Rae, Oct 27, 2005

  3. Thanks!

    Rodrigo Ferreira, Oct 27, 2005