MS Money 2007 deluxe

Guest

I purchased the MS Money 2007 deluxe product thru the ms online purchase
program, but shortly after my system crashed, and with no backup file i'm
stuck searching the web to reconfirm my purchase. Someone please guid me to
the light.

Were can I find the Website that will allow me to redownload my purchased?
Tech support works but im stuck in Iraq with limited phone time NO OFFENSE MS.

RobinS

This is a .Net Programming newsgroup. You might want to try
microsoft.public.money instead.

Robin S.