    Perl?

    thanks.

    , Mar 7, 2004

  2. Ben Morrow Guest

    wrote:
    > Does anyone know how to connect to an MS SQL 2000 db from
    > Perl?

    I have had success (under linux) with DBI and DBD::Sybase. From Windows
    I guess you can use DBD::ODBC.

    Ben

    --
    don't get my sympathy hanging out the 15th floor. you've changed the locks 3
    times, he still comes reeling though the door, and soon he'll get to you, teach

    Ben Morrow, Mar 7, 2004

  3. Jim Guest

    my $dbhandle = DBI->connect(
    "DBI:ADO:DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=$servername;DATABASE=$dbname",
    $uid, $pwd,{ RaiseError => [1],
    PrintError => [1],
    AutoCommit => [1])
    ) || die "Db connection not made: $DBI::errstr";

    Jim, Mar 7, 2004
  4. Jim Guest

    Oh yeah,

    use DBI;