MS Word in an ASPX Page - HELP!!

Jerwin

I have successfully embedded a Word document in my ASPX. I can view an
write onto the Word document, as if the word document was pasted on the page
It's like a 4"x3" area where u can view a word document - scroll, select, cut and paste

However, my problem is i want to default the Standard Toolbars on th
embedded Word Object. Coz inititally there aren't any toolbars on top of th
embedded Word - just the scrollbars. What I do is right click on the Word doc
then Draw Table, then the Draw toolbars appear. Just then can i select to add 'Standard'..etc...=

If there's anyone who can help me find a way so that upon loading of the Word object, the standar
toolbars are already there. Standard toolbars include Save,formatting,etc (New and Open are disabled for some reaso
which is good! Coz of course we just want to control only that document without new documents or ope
existing documents besides the one opened by the ASPX page

Please please help!!