    I am working on ASP 2.0 anyway.

    Thanks in advance,
    Alwin S.

    Al, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Al

    Ray at Guest

    Give this page a read.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnasdj01/html/asp0900.asp Take
    special note of this paragraph:

    An interesting side effect of the BinaryRead method is that, once you've
    used it, you can no longer access the contents of the Request.Form or
    Request.QueryString collections! The unexpected flip-side of this is that if
    you access either the Request.Form or Request.QueryString collections, you
    can't use BinaryRead! This means that you can't mix and match these two ways
    of getting at posted data. So, if you want to post other form data along
    with your file, you'll have to dig it out of the posted data by hand.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jan 9, 2004