Multiple XSLT Transforms using a Controller XSLT

sneill

Hello all,

In the August 2003 edition of "XML Journal" (see:
http://xml.sys-con.com/read/40671.htm) Pietro Michelucci wrote an
interesting article entitled "Object-Oriented XSLT". The article
described how, using a controller XSLT one could apply serial
transformations to a data source.

Does anyone have the source code that accompanied this article or know
of a similar method for doing this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Henry S. Thompson

[how to] apply serial transformations to a data source.

Does anyone have the source code that accompanied this article or know
of a similar method for doing this?

You might be interested in Markup's XML pipeline technology [1]. I
regularly use it to develop efficient pipelines which apply multiple
stylesheets to implement a 'divide-and-conquer' methodology.

ht

[1] http://www.markup.co.uk/
--
Henry S. Thompson, Markup Technology Ltd.
4 Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh EH8 9LW, SCOTLAND -- +44 (0) 7866 471 388