    Thanks,
    Steve

    , Oct 18, 2005

  2. Use the FXSL "compose" and "compose-flist" templates/functions.

    Of course, in FXSL for XSLT 2.0 one will just compose the functions...

    See for example:

    http://www.xslt.com/html/xsl-list/2005-01/msg00521.html

    Cheers,
    Dimitre Novatchev.

    Dimitre Novatchev, Oct 19, 2005

  3. writes:

    > [how to] apply serial transformations to a data source.
    >
    > Does anyone have the source code that accompanied this article or know
    > of a similar method for doing this?

    You might be interested in Markup's XML pipeline technology [1]. I
    regularly use it to develop efficient pipelines which apply multiple
    stylesheets to implement a 'divide-and-conquer' methodology.

    ht

    [1] http://www.markup.co.uk/
    --
    Henry S. Thompson, Markup Technology Ltd.
    4 Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh EH8 9LW, SCOTLAND -- +44 (0) 7866 471 388

    Henry S. Thompson, Oct 19, 2005