Multiposting

Jared Dykstra

Joe Blow said:
Everybody hates multiposting right? Everyone knows about it, and some
people do it regardless... what i hate
is when instead of answering a question in the group... you get 3 or 4

Wow... why don't you stop being a suck and post something helpful...

I've been viewing a handfull of newsgroups for the past year and they are
filled with tons of whiners,
nitpicking at everyone's posts. Guess what, this isn't english class and
its a place to share ideas and help eachother
not bitch and complain about everyone's posting.

I guess i'm being a bit hypocritical here but there are so many out there I
think it is time you found out people don't
like it when you post usesless crap.

But anywho... let the flame wars begin!

I assume you meant to say "it is" not "its" in "its a place to share."

....Couldn't resist.