multirow edit in Datagrid

guru

My web page has a datagrid(for multiple row edit) bind to a dataset with all
the columns been template column Users can modify all the colums .Datagrid
might have 1000 of rows of which the user is certainly going to modify value
for a few rows.
How can i identify the rows that are modified(best approach).
Could some suggest me some way(considering the speed issue also).