MVC resource not found error

guoqi

Hi,

I am using ASP.NET MVC 1.0. I got below error some times which I am not able
to reproduce the error. The problem just happen once in a while, I am pretty
sure I did not request "/UrlRouting.axd"

Error message as below. Any one has an idea what might be the problem?

------------------------- error message ------------------------------------
The resource cannot be found.

dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is
temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that
it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /UrlRouting.axd

------------------------- end of error message -----------------------------

Regards,

Guoqi Zheng
Yardi Technology Limited
Xiamen, China
T +86 592 5550586
F +86 592 5550596
M +86 13599520115
W http://www.chinasoftware.eu

Gregory A. Beamer

Hi,

I am using ASP.NET MVC 1.0. I got below error some times which I am
not able to reproduce the error. The problem just happen once in a
while, I am pretty sure I did not request "/UrlRouting.axd"

Error message as below. Any one has an idea what might be the problem?

------------------------- error message
------------------------------------ The resource cannot be found.

dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is
temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make
sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /UrlRouting.axd

------------------------- end of error message

IIS 7?

There is an extra entry in IIS 7, per this article:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/2009.01.extremeaspnet.aspx

Hope this helps!

Peace and Grace,