mxTidy

james roush

What versions of Python will mxTidy work with. I'm using it with Python
v2.1.x but want to upgrade to 2.3 when it is released

Are there any alternatives to mxTidy?

John J. Lee

james roush said:
What versions of Python will mxTidy work with. I'm using it with Python
v2.1.x but want to upgrade to 2.3 when it is released

Are there any alternatives to mxTidy?

uTidylib

Wrapper of the new tidylib. Not yet clear to me if and how it's
better, but it is more actively maintained than mxTidy.

John