My ASp.NET application just stoped working..

Lars Netzel

to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false"
Codebehind="index.aspx.vb" Inherits="QBIS.index"%>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
Line 3: <HTML>

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\QBIS\index.aspx Line: 1

Stack Trace:

object.]
System.Web.UI.Control.get_Controls() +0
System.Web.UI.Control.AddParsedSubObject(Object obj) +29

System.Web.UI.Control.System.Web.UI.IParserAccessor.AddParsedSubObject(Objec
t obj) +4
ASP.index_aspx.__BuildControlTree(Control __ctrl) in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\QBIS\index.aspx:1
ASP.index_aspx.FrameworkInitialize()
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +84
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +18

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionSte
p.Execute() +179
completedSynchronously) +87

It does'nt matter which page I try to access... this happend suddenly
whichout doing anything really. I don't get any errors on comilation..

Please help/
Lars

Guest

Pls. let me know if you have found teh solution t this problem, i am facing the similar kind of problem.

Regards
(e-mail address removed)

User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)