Need advice: Fax client / server solution for Windows platform

Dominic

Hi there,

I am writing an ASP.NET application that can support fax sending. My
requirements are as follows:

Must-have-feature:
- support COM API (or even better, native .NET API)
- accept attachment formats like plain-text, HTML (Some software
claims to support HTML, but it turns out that the conversion quality
is very poor)
- stable and reliable in server environment (e.g. support
multi-threading well)
- no or low administration cost

Any idea?
Thanks
Dominic

AdamM

Dominic Hello,

The InterFAX .NET Web Service offers exactly what you require:
- Can be called natively from .NET
- Accepts plain-text, HTML, and a variety of other formats (see
http://www.interfax.net/en/help/supported_file_types.html)
- Very stable and reliable - it will accept anything you throw at it
- No administration, maintenance, or upgrade costs - you only pay for
the pages you fax. Prices can be as low as 7 cents per page.

Additionally, the developer program allows you to register and test
the service for free to one designated fax number. You only start
paying when the service goes live.

Adam
Interfax
http://www.interfax.net