Need forum Administrator

forumadmin

Hello,

Im looking for experienced forum admnistrator on my portal. Portal is
in early stage of development so I cant you provide any pay, but in
future it will be probably profitable.
If you have free time and you are interested in this project please
contact me.

Best regards,
Omnis Vidum

(e-mail address removed)

John Bokma

Im looking for experienced forum admnistrator on my portal. Portal is
in early stage of development so I cant you provide any pay, but in
future it will be probably profitable.
If you have free time and you are interested in this project please
contact me.

Translation: be my slave, and don't complain. If I ever make money this
way, the first person I cheat is you.

f.paying

John said:
Translation: be my slave, and don't complain. If I ever make money this
way, the first person I cheat is you.
I ploink googlegroups.com :)
hi i have set up a forum if you like we can cooperate with eachother
the forum is mainly a bout internet home based biz and can attractc
good clikthough here my adres: http://www.talkgpt.com
please let me know