Need help with composite custom controls ...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by MEHRAN SEDAGHATPOUR, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. If I develop a custom control that is made from intrinsic windows
    controls such
    as text box, etc, I can successfully deploy it to the the browser and
    see it
    instantiated.
    but if I add a third party control to the custom control, then I have
    difficulty instantiating it.
    I guess this has to do with .Net framework security.
    I have done my best to change the security policies on the local
    computer to
    allow the Custom User Control to run, but had no success.
    I have dveloped and deployed the custom control by following the steps
    provided at the following URL:
    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/2003/March/ActiveXInNet.asp
    Is there any way I can develop a composite custom control in .Net that
    includes a third
    party control and instantiate into a container (The HTML is rendered
    via websphere APP server and the tag that references the controls is
    embeded in a jsp file) ?
    All helpful comments will be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mehran Sedaghatpour.

    MEHRAN SEDAGHATPOUR, Feb 14, 2006