Need help with exposure of object in MFC visual c++

Test

I am trying to write a simple dialog form and use the appwizard that
comes with MS V C++ 6.0. Under "Resource View" tab I have layed out my
form as I would like it to look. I want to be able on the click of a
radio button to enable or disable the Edit region I have created. I do
not understand how to expose that object so that other classes can have
access to it.

So i have two classes called CDSXGUIApp AND CDSXGUIDlg. When I go to
create a function for the action of lick on the radio button it puts the
function in CDSXGUIApp. If I define a Edit Region called IDC_EDIT_FNAME
on my dialog box in "Resource View" how to I expose that object to the
rest of my classes?

Thanks
Spanker

Peter_Julian

| I am trying to write a simple dialog form and use the appwizard that
| comes with MS V C++ 6.0. Under "Resource View" tab I have layed out my
| form as I would like it to look. I want to be able on the click of a
| radio button to enable or disable the Edit region I have created. I do
| not understand how to expose that object so that other classes can have
| access to it.
|

| So i have two classes called CDSXGUIApp AND CDSXGUIDlg. When I go to
| create a function for the action of lick on the radio button it puts the
| function in CDSXGUIApp. If I define a Edit Region called IDC_EDIT_FNAME
| on my dialog box in "Resource View" how to I expose that object to the
| rest of my classes?
|
| Thanks
| Spanker

Your asking the wrong newsgroup, and before you get too deep into the failed
architecture that is MFC, take a look at WTL instead. Yeah, i know, its not
officially supported. Shame. Big Boo-Boo.