    rest of my classes?

    Thanks
    Spanker
    Test, Mar 17, 2006

  2. Test

    red floyd Guest

    Test wrote:
    > [OT redacted]

    Wrong newsgroup. Try microsoft.public.vc.language, or any other Windows
    programming newgroup.
    red floyd, Mar 17, 2006

  3. Test

    Peter_Julian Guest

    "Test" <> wrote in message
    | I am trying to write a simple dialog form and use the appwizard that
    | comes with MS V C++ 6.0. Under "Resource View" tab I have layed out my
    | form as I would like it to look. I want to be able on the click of a
    | radio button to enable or disable the Edit region I have created. I do
    | not understand how to expose that object so that other classes can have
    | access to it.
    |

    | So i have two classes called CDSXGUIApp AND CDSXGUIDlg. When I go to
    | create a function for the action of lick on the radio button it puts the
    | function in CDSXGUIApp. If I define a Edit Region called IDC_EDIT_FNAME
    | on my dialog box in "Resource View" how to I expose that object to the
    | rest of my classes?
    |
    | Thanks
    | Spanker

    Your asking the wrong newsgroup, and before you get too deep into the failed
    architecture that is MFC, take a look at WTL instead. Yeah, i know, its not
    officially supported. Shame. Big Boo-Boo.
    Peter_Julian, Mar 17, 2006