    that uses the latest Infragistics controls so I need them installed
    wherever I decide to do this.

    Thanks in advance!
    David Hearn, Jan 15, 2004

  2. We are contacting Infragistics to find out what we need to install on our
    web servers to support you. Please check us out at www.PowerLynxHosting.net

    Thanks
    Anthony

    Anthony J. Narcise, Jan 15, 2004

  3. David Hearn

    Morgan Guest

    The server shouldn't need them installed since you should have the "copy
    local" set to true for all of the references. If you are publishing to a
    shared server, Infragistics has documentation on their site that explains
    how to publish all of the affilated .js files so the virtual directories are
    not needed on the target server.

    --Morgan

    Morgan, Jan 16, 2004