    Regards,
    Simon Langlais

    719-748-0363
    Simon Langlais, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Simon Langlais <> wrote:

    > Looking for someone who wants to be a partner in a joint venture to develop,
    > market and support a Unix-based shopping cart.

    Then you are in the wrong place.

    We discuss Perl programming in this newsgroup.

    > I have over 10 years in software/hardware marketing and product management.

    But no experience with Usenet.

    Making off-topic postings is bad, please don't do that anymore.

    > Let me know if you're interested.

    You will get a lot more responses if:

    1) you post your advertisement where such things are welcome,
    such as a newsgroup with "jobs" in its name.

    2) state how much the job pays

    3) give some indication of how your shopping cart idea is
    better than the dozens of competing shopping carts that
    already exist.

    If you expect to get professional programming "on speculation",
    then you can also expect to be disappointed.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming
    Tad McClellan, Mar 23, 2005