Need Perl/CGI Programmer Specializing in Shopping Carts/E-Commerce

Simon Langlais

Hello Perl Gurus:

Looking for someone who wants to be a partner in a joint venture to develop,
market and support a Unix-based shopping cart.

I have over 10 years in software/hardware marketing and product management.
Am currently a webmaster for a high-tech firm in Colorado. I have experience
in implementing Perl/CGI based shopping carts.

Let me know if you're interested.

Regards,
Simon Langlais
(e-mail address removed)
719-748-0363

Tad McClellan

Simon Langlais said:
Looking for someone who wants to be a partner in a joint venture to develop,
market and support a Unix-based shopping cart.

Then you are in the wrong place.

We discuss Perl programming in this newsgroup.

I have over 10 years in software/hardware marketing and product management.

But no experience with Usenet.

Making off-topic postings is bad, please don't do that anymore.

Let me know if you're interested.

You will get a lot more responses if:

1) you post your advertisement where such things are welcome,
such as a newsgroup with "jobs" in its name.

2) state how much the job pays

3) give some indication of how your shopping cart idea is
better than the dozens of competing shopping carts that
already exist.

If you expect to get professional programming "on speculation",
then you can also expect to be disappointed.