Need special kind of countdown timer

Michael J.

greets all,

I've been looking at all the various countdown timers available on the Web. It seems
most of these countdown timers are good at counting the days until doomsday or
Christmas.

What I'm looking for is a countdown timer that will simply count down to a specific
time. For instance, it will show the remaining hours/minutes/seconds remaining until
12pm midnight tonight... sort of a "reverse clock" if you will. It would be nice if
this timer, embedded in the page, will simply load when the page loads and always
show the time remaining. And with each new day, it automatically starts the countdown
once again--no input boxes or buttons to push.

Would anyone know where I could find scripts like these? Thanks.

M.J.