nested datagrids

ProgramAnalyst

Hi all,

Is it possible to have a nested editable datagrid in an editable
datagrid? So far I've created an editable datagrid that contains a
usercontrol of an editable datagrid and the user control works fine
but when you go to edit the parent datagrid i get an error when
DataBind() is called. I have a feeling it is because the usercontrol
no longer exists (b/c of viewstate) so is there anyway to get around
this?

Thanks!

*-----------------------*
Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com
*-----------------------*

ProgramAnalyst

Well i figured out a way by just inserting the usercontrol dynamically
but i've got a new problem! Everything in the parent datagrid works
fine but for the child (usercontrol) the update and cancel buttons
dont work right. Through debugging i've figured out the problem but i
dont know the soln. It seems like the update and cancel button arnt
sending the right commandArgument. Update sends an "Edit" and Cancel
doesnt send anything...

can anyone help?

Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com