Nested Groups from AD for Authorization

Andy Klare

We would like to do nested security groups in Active Directory so we can add
a group to a group to grant access in an ASP.NET application.

AD groups would look like the list below so users in the FinanceUsers group
and the AKlare user would have access to WebApplication1.

-WebApplication1-group
-FinanceUsers-group
-AKlare-user
-FinanceUsers-group
-BSmith-user
-JDoe-user

When we query AD for say JDoe, we are only getting back the FinanceUsers
group and not the WebApplication1 group so our authorization will not work.
Is there a simple way to do this without writing recursive code to go
through every user and group and get all of their child users and groups?
Thanks!
Andy