.NET '03 + '05 (ASP.NET 2.0) on same box??

Jason Shohet

I have .NET 2003 on my dev box. Can I put 2005 on it also. If I keep the
sites separate (albeit all in IIS) will i have problems?

Also, anyone know if Crystal is still married to VS.NET in the beta? I've
got a couple of reporting requirements, and wasn't sure what version of
Crystal etc is in the beta.

TY
Jason Shohet

Girish Bharadwaj

Yes. For ASP.NET, you might have to use the ASPNET version switcher. I dont
remember the exact URL. Google for it. I am sure you will find it.