.Net Developers Immediate Requirement

Ann

.Net Developers Immediate Requirement

Title: .NET Developer

Skills: Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, business intelligence, full life
cycle

Trinity Consultancy Services is inviting applications from .Net
Developers with following skills and experiences.
- Bachelor's degree
- Microsoft .NET Framework
-SQL Server and Business Intelligence
- Consulting skills, including: team facilitation and business case
development.
- Relevant Microsoft Training/Certifications preferred (MCAD .NET,
MCSD .NET, MCDBA)
- 2+ years with .NET (preferably C# or vb.net)
- 2+ years with SQL Server (Reporting Services and Analysis Services
a plus)

Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
information technology consulting services, and business process
outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
throughout the United States.

Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
We are seeking dynamic and dedicated .Net professionals for our
multiple .Net Programmers assignments with our Clients.

Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
and expectations.
Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

Email: (e-mail address removed)

www.trinityconsultancy.com

Lew

Ann said:
.Net Developers Immediate Requirement

Title: .NET Developer

Skills: Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, business intelligence, full life
cycle

This is a Java newsgroup, numbskull. You shouldn't spam newsgroups anyway.
Trinity Consultancy Services is inviting applications from

every newsgroup they can spam, the dirty spammers.

How unprofessional and uncool.

Lew

David said:
Lew said:
Take some of your own advice there sunshine.

Did. Thank you, Moondoggie.

OTOH, replying to someone to incite conversation doesn't fit the definition of
"spamming". You may not like what I say, and I will defend your right to
loathe it, but please do not mischaracterize it as "spam".

Note that my comment was:
- a reply,
- non-commercial,
- directly related to the post to which I responded,
- rhetorically constructed to incite a response from the OP, and
- not directed to random newsgroups but just the one to which the OP posted.

Denigrate it for what it was, not what it wasn't.

David Gillen

Lew said:
Did. Thank you, Moondoggie.

OTOH, replying to someone to incite conversation doesn't fit the definition of
"spamming". You may not like what I say, and I will defend your right to
loathe it, but please do not mischaracterize it as "spam".

Note that my comment was:
- a reply,
- non-commercial,
- directly related to the post to which I responded,
- rhetorically constructed to incite a response from the OP, and
- not directed to random newsgroups but just the one to which the OP posted.

Denigrate it for what it was, not what it wasn't.
It was one of multiple, unnecessary, similar posts to a single news group. So
I'm denigrating it as spam.

D.

Joe Attardi

David said:
It was one of multiple, unnecessary, similar posts to a single news group. So
I'm denigrating it as spam.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Lew

Lew said:
It was one of multiple, unnecessary, similar posts to a single news group. So
I'm denigrating it as spam.

OK, but the Humpty-Dumpty approach (/Through the Looking Glass/, Lewis
Carroll: "When /I/ use a word, it means what I want it to mean. There's glory
for you!") doesn't make for the clearest elucidation. It is best to use words
in accordance with their social definitions. IMHO.

As for necessity of the post, I felt I had something to say and that the posts
were relevant. You disagree. I get it. You may well be correct in your
assessment; I surely cannot be an objective assessor of myself.

Thank you for your feedback.

Lew

Joe said:
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Unless you have practiced your leap(eh), as I have!

/The Princess Bride/ is one of the best movies of all time.

Mike Schilling

Lew said:
Unless you have practiced your leap(eh), as I have!

/The Princess Bride/ is one of the best movies of all time.

The book is even better.

By the way, Lew, since the spam posts give an e-mail and web site to reply
to, there's no reason to think that "Ann" sees your responses. I will not
recommend that anyone mail-bomb the address given, since that could be
illegal.

Lew

Mike said:
The book is even better.

I tried to read the book, but it had all this diversionary stuff they'd cut
out for the movie, dealing with how the kid's dad read only the good parts. I
had a hard time slogging through the long descriptions of what the courtiers
were wearing, etc.
By the way, Lew, since the spam posts give an e-mail and web site to reply
to, there's no reason to think that "Ann" sees your responses. I will not
recommend that anyone mail-bomb the address given, since that could be
illegal.

There's no /a priori/ evidence either way whether "Ann", the heinous spam
spammer, will read our replies. One operates in the hope that "Ann", despite
their manifest flaws as business people, will follow basic netiquette to the
minimum point of reading the newsgroups they so aggressively dirty with their
used kitty litter.

I agree that mail-bombing "Ann" would be rude and uncalled-for, but I fail to
see how it would be illegal. "Ann" sent many, many messages to this newsgroup
urging everyone here to email them. Surely a mass acceptance of that
invitation not only would be legal, but one could argue that it's expected in
light of the marketing effort "Ann" made to engender such a response.

nebulous99

I tried to read the book, but it had all this diversionary stuff they'd cut
out for the movie, dealing with how the kid's dad read only the good parts. I
had a hard time slogging through the long descriptions of what the courtiers
were wearing, etc.

I wouldn't exactly say that those long descriptions were "cut out" of
the movie, so much as they were simply compressed -- instead of long
descriptions of what they were wearing, there would simply be video of
them wearing it. :) More generally, descriptions of every sort in a
book turn into costumes, props, and sets in the movie, which don't
inflate the film's length very much (just the odd, short establishing
shot or pan). Only dialogue and action will typically contribute
substantially to a film's duration.

Lew

I wouldn't exactly say that those long descriptions were "cut out" of
the movie, so much as they were simply compressed -- instead of long
descriptions of what they were wearing, there would simply be video of
them wearing it. :) More generally, descriptions of every sort in a
book turn into costumes, props, and sets in the movie, which don't
inflate the film's length very much (just the odd, short establishing
shot or pan). Only dialogue and action will typically contribute
substantially to a film's duration.

It is a major theme of the book that the father read the story omitting long
boring descriptions of courtier's clothing, etc. It is to that that I was
alluding - an inside joke to those familiar with the book.

nebulous99

It is a major theme of the book that the father read the story omitting long
boring descriptions of courtier's clothing, etc. It is to that that I was
alluding - an inside joke to those familiar with the book.

Your original message was unclear or garbled.