.Net Developers Immediate Requirement

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ann, Sep 5, 2007.

  1. Ann

    Ann Guest

    .Net Developers Immediate Requirement

    Title: .NET Developer

    Skills: Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, business intelligence, full life
    cycle

    Trinity Consultancy Services is inviting applications from .Net
    Developers with following skills and experiences.
    - Bachelor's degree
    - Microsoft .NET Framework
    -SQL Server and Business Intelligence
    - Consulting skills, including: team facilitation and business case
    development.
    - Relevant Microsoft Training/Certifications preferred (MCAD .NET,
    MCSD .NET, MCDBA)
    - 2+ years with .NET (preferably C# or vb.net)
    - 2+ years with SQL Server (Reporting Services and Analysis Services
    a plus)

    Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
    Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
    all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
    small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
    subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
    organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
    various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
    Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
    information technology consulting services, and business process
    outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

    Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
    development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
    Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
    throughout the United States.

    Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
    enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
    deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
    resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
    We are seeking dynamic and dedicated .Net professionals for our
    multiple .Net Programmers assignments with our Clients.

    Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
    detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
    and expectations.
    Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

    Email:

    www.trinityconsultancy.com
     
    Ann, Sep 5, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Ann

    Lew Guest

    Ann wrote:
    > .Net Developers Immediate Requirement
    >
    > Title: .NET Developer
    >
    > Skills: Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, business intelligence, full life
    > cycle


    This is a Java newsgroup, numbskull. You shouldn't spam newsgroups anyway.

    > Trinity Consultancy Services is inviting applications from


    every newsgroup they can spam, the dirty spammers.

    How unprofessional and uncool.

    --
    Lew
     
    Lew, Sep 5, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Ann

    David Gillen Guest

    Lew said:
    > Ann wrote:
    >> .Net Developers Immediate Requirement
    >>
    >> Title: .NET Developer
    >>
    >> Skills: Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, business intelligence, full life
    >> cycle

    >
    > This is a Java newsgroup, numbskull. You shouldn't spam newsgroups anyway.
    >

    Take some of your own advice there sunshine.

    D.
    --
    Fermat was right.
     
    David Gillen, Sep 5, 2007
    #3
  4. Ann

    Lew Guest

    David Gillen wrote:
    > Lew said:
    >> Ann wrote:
    >>> .Net Developers Immediate Requirement
    >>>
    >>> Title: .NET Developer
    >>>
    >>> Skills: Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, business intelligence, full life
    >>> cycle

    >> This is a Java newsgroup, numbskull. You shouldn't spam newsgroups anyway.
    >>

    > Take some of your own advice there sunshine.


    Did. Thank you, Moondoggie.

    OTOH, replying to someone to incite conversation doesn't fit the definition of
    "spamming". You may not like what I say, and I will defend your right to
    loathe it, but please do not mischaracterize it as "spam".

    Note that my comment was:
    - a reply,
    - non-commercial,
    - directly related to the post to which I responded,
    - rhetorically constructed to incite a response from the OP, and
    - not directed to random newsgroups but just the one to which the OP posted.

    Denigrate it for what it was, not what it wasn't.

    --
    Lew
     
    Lew, Sep 5, 2007
    #4
  5. Ann

    David Gillen Guest

    Lew said:
    > David Gillen wrote:
    >> Lew said:
    >>> Ann wrote:
    >>>> .Net Developers Immediate Requirement
    >>>>
    >>>> Title: .NET Developer
    >>>>
    >>>> Skills: Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, business intelligence, full life
    >>>> cycle
    >>> This is a Java newsgroup, numbskull. You shouldn't spam newsgroups anyway.
    >>>

    >> Take some of your own advice there sunshine.

    >
    > Did. Thank you, Moondoggie.
    >
    > OTOH, replying to someone to incite conversation doesn't fit the definition of
    > "spamming". You may not like what I say, and I will defend your right to
    > loathe it, but please do not mischaracterize it as "spam".
    >
    > Note that my comment was:
    > - a reply,
    > - non-commercial,
    > - directly related to the post to which I responded,
    > - rhetorically constructed to incite a response from the OP, and
    > - not directed to random newsgroups but just the one to which the OP posted.
    >
    > Denigrate it for what it was, not what it wasn't.
    >

    It was one of multiple, unnecessary, similar posts to a single news group. So
    I'm denigrating it as spam.

    D.
    --
    Fermat was right.
     
    David Gillen, Sep 5, 2007
    #5
  6. Ann

    Joe Attardi Guest

    David Gillen wrote:
    > It was one of multiple, unnecessary, similar posts to a single news group. So
    > I'm denigrating it as spam.


    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

    --
    Joe Attardi
     
    Joe Attardi, Sep 5, 2007
    #6
  7. Ann

    Lew Guest

    Lew said:
    >> Note that my comment was:
    >> - a reply,
    >> - non-commercial,
    >> - directly related to the post to which I responded,
    >> - rhetorically constructed to incite a response from the OP, and
    >> - not directed to random newsgroups but just the one to which the OP posted.


    David Gillen wrote:
    >> Denigrate it for what it was, not what it wasn't.
    >>

    > It was one of multiple, unnecessary, similar posts to a single news group. So
    > I'm denigrating it as spam.


    OK, but the Humpty-Dumpty approach (/Through the Looking Glass/, Lewis
    Carroll: "When /I/ use a word, it means what I want it to mean. There's glory
    for you!") doesn't make for the clearest elucidation. It is best to use words
    in accordance with their social definitions. IMHO.

    As for necessity of the post, I felt I had something to say and that the posts
    were relevant. You disagree. I get it. You may well be correct in your
    assessment; I surely cannot be an objective assessor of myself.

    Thank you for your feedback.

    --
    Lew
     
    Lew, Sep 5, 2007
    #7
  8. Ann

    Lew Guest

    Joe Attardi wrote:
    > David Gillen wrote:
    >> It was one of multiple, unnecessary, similar posts to a single news
    >> group. So
    >> I'm denigrating it as spam.

    >
    > You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.


    Unless you have practiced your leap(eh), as I have!

    /The Princess Bride/ is one of the best movies of all time.

    --
    Lew
     
    Lew, Sep 5, 2007
    #8
  9. "Lew" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Joe Attardi wrote:
    >> David Gillen wrote:
    >>> It was one of multiple, unnecessary, similar posts to a single news
    >>> group. So
    >>> I'm denigrating it as spam.

    >>
    >> You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it
    >> means.

    >
    > Unless you have practiced your leap(eh), as I have!
    >
    > /The Princess Bride/ is one of the best movies of all time.


    The book is even better.

    By the way, Lew, since the spam posts give an e-mail and web site to reply
    to, there's no reason to think that "Ann" sees your responses. I will not
    recommend that anyone mail-bomb the address given, since that could be
    illegal.
     
    Mike Schilling, Sep 8, 2007
    #9
  10. Ann

    Lew Guest

    Re: [OT] The Princess Bride

    "Lew" wrote
    >> /The Princess Bride/ is one of the best movies of all time.


    Mike Schilling wrote:
    > The book is even better.


    I tried to read the book, but it had all this diversionary stuff they'd cut
    out for the movie, dealing with how the kid's dad read only the good parts. I
    had a hard time slogging through the long descriptions of what the courtiers
    were wearing, etc.

    > By the way, Lew, since the spam posts give an e-mail and web site to reply
    > to, there's no reason to think that "Ann" sees your responses. I will not
    > recommend that anyone mail-bomb the address given, since that could be
    > illegal.


    There's no /a priori/ evidence either way whether "Ann", the heinous spam
    spammer, will read our replies. One operates in the hope that "Ann", despite
    their manifest flaws as business people, will follow basic netiquette to the
    minimum point of reading the newsgroups they so aggressively dirty with their
    used kitty litter.

    I agree that mail-bombing "Ann" would be rude and uncalled-for, but I fail to
    see how it would be illegal. "Ann" sent many, many messages to this newsgroup
    urging everyone here to email them. Surely a mass acceptance of that
    invitation not only would be legal, but one could argue that it's expected in
    light of the marketing effort "Ann" made to engender such a response.

    --
    Lew
     
    Lew, Sep 8, 2007
    #10
  11. Ann

    Guest

    Re: The Princess Bride

    On Sep 8, 2:28 pm, Lew <> wrote:
    > "Lew" wrote
    >
    > >> /The Princess Bride/ is one of the best movies of all time.

    > Mike Schilling wrote:
    > > The book is even better.

    >
    > I tried to read the book, but it had all this diversionary stuff they'd cut
    > out for the movie, dealing with how the kid's dad read only the good parts. I
    > had a hard time slogging through the long descriptions of what the courtiers
    > were wearing, etc.


    I wouldn't exactly say that those long descriptions were "cut out" of
    the movie, so much as they were simply compressed -- instead of long
    descriptions of what they were wearing, there would simply be video of
    them wearing it. :) More generally, descriptions of every sort in a
    book turn into costumes, props, and sets in the movie, which don't
    inflate the film's length very much (just the odd, short establishing
    shot or pan). Only dialogue and action will typically contribute
    substantially to a film's duration.
     
    , Sep 9, 2007
    #11
  12. Ann

    Lew Guest

    Re: The Princess Bride

    wrote:
    > On Sep 8, 2:28 pm, Lew <> wrote:
    >> "Lew" wrote
    >>
    >>>> /The Princess Bride/ is one of the best movies of all time.

    >> Mike Schilling wrote:
    >>> The book is even better.

    >> I tried to read the book, but it had all this diversionary stuff they'd cut
    >> out for the movie, dealing with how the kid's dad read only the good parts. I
    >> had a hard time slogging through the long descriptions of what the courtiers
    >> were wearing, etc.

    >
    > I wouldn't exactly say that those long descriptions were "cut out" of
    > the movie, so much as they were simply compressed -- instead of long
    > descriptions of what they were wearing, there would simply be video of
    > them wearing it. :) More generally, descriptions of every sort in a
    > book turn into costumes, props, and sets in the movie, which don't
    > inflate the film's length very much (just the odd, short establishing
    > shot or pan). Only dialogue and action will typically contribute
    > substantially to a film's duration.


    It is a major theme of the book that the father read the story omitting long
    boring descriptions of courtier's clothing, etc. It is to that that I was
    alluding - an inside joke to those familiar with the book.

    --
    Lew
     
    Lew, Sep 9, 2007
    #12
  13. Ann

    Guest

    Re: The Princess Bride

    On Sep 9, 12:56 am, Lew <> wrote:
    > It is a major theme of the book that the father read the story omitting long
    > boring descriptions of courtier's clothing, etc. It is to that that I was
    > alluding - an inside joke to those familiar with the book.


    Your original message was unclear or garbled.
     
    , Sep 9, 2007
    #13
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Ann
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    297
  2. Ann
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    319
  3. Sandy Miller
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    295
    Sandy Miller
    Jan 8, 2008
  4. Ann
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    119
  5. Ann
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    186
Loading...

Share This Page