.NET Framework 2.0

Pierre

Hello,

Is it possible to use the .NET Framework 2.0 with VS 2003 ?
If yes, how to install it ?

Or is the 2.0 reserved for VS 2005 ?

Thank you.

Pierre.

Karl Seguin [MVP]

I've heard it' spossible through severe hacking but highly unrecommended

Karl

Eliyahu Goldin

Just wondering what could be a motivation for that.

Eliyahu

"Karl Seguin [MVP]" <karl REMOVE @ REMOVE openmymind REMOVEMETOO . ANDME
net> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Guest

* Anything compiled in 2003 should run in .NET 2.0.
* You cannot compile 2.0 in 2003
* You can create a command line builder for 2.0 and compile 2003 (1.1) sources
* You can download the free Express tools, convert and compile. Make a copy
if you need to go back to 1.1 as the project files change.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

***************************
Think Outside the Box!
***************************

Guest

Crack smoking comes to mind! :)

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

***************************
Think Outside the Box!
***************************

Eliyahu Goldin said:
Just wondering what could be a motivation for that.

Eliyahu

"Karl Seguin [MVP]" <karl REMOVE @ REMOVE openmymind REMOVEMETOO . ANDME
net> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Pierre

Hello

Thank you for your response.

What are the free express tools ?
And where to get it ?

Regards.

Pierre.

"Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) - MVP" <[email protected]> a
écrit dans le message de (e-mail address removed)...