    help!

    Thank you in advance,
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje Vrbanc, Nov 30, 2005

  2. Hrvoje Vrbanc

    Bruce Barker Guest

    in iis, under properties for the web site, you will find an asp.net tab. set
    the version there. if you don't see the tab, then you need to install
    asp.net version 2.0 on the server.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Nov 30, 2005

  3. Here is the download link in case you don't have ASP.NET 2.0 installed...

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...cb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&DisplayLang=en

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFodWwgU29uaQ==?=, Nov 30, 2005