.NET, OASIS SecPolicy and EncryptedElements configuration

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by labcabrera, Oct 5, 2009.

  1. labcabrera

    labcabrera Guest

    Hello,

    I'm developing a set of web services that requires XPath encryption
    using the EncryptedElements assertion.
    Using Java (Axis2 & Rampart Module) I can define a explicit ws-
    securitypolicy.xml like:

    <sp:SignedParts>
    <sp:Body />
    </sp:SignedParts>
    <sp:EncryptedElements>
    <sp:XPath xmlns:de="http://xyz.org">//de:XYZ</sp:XPath>
    </sp:EncryptedElements>

    [4.2. http://specs.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/ws-securitypolicy.pdf]

    This works fine -rewriting some code from Apache-

    But now I need to develop the 'dotnet side' of this problem and I
    can't find any way to encrypt a message content using the XPath
    assertion (only EncrptedParts assertion).

    WSE (2.0, 3.0) and WCF 'high-level-configuration' missing this option
    and only supports all-body and header encryption.

    Thanks

    [sorry-for-my-english]
    labcabrera, Oct 5, 2009