.net requirement(urgent)

purnima

hello ,

we are looking for the candidate who have experience in".net"
for 5to7 years of experience.

Mark Rae

we are looking for the candidate who have experience in".net"
for 5to7 years of experience.

Well, I think you'll have difficulty finding anyone with 5 years' .NET
experience, since the first version was released in 2002...

Karl Seguin

As it turns out, he gave no indication whatsoever about anything. i can in
here thinking I'd need to tell him he needs 2000 or 2003, with the
redistributable installed...

instead, I'm not quite sure what's needed...

karl