.NET SDK for v2.40903?

Loane Sharp

Hi there

The latest versions of the .NET SDK and redistributable appear to be
v2.40607. To run SQL Express 2005 I need to have v2.40903 installed, which
does not appear to have an SDK.

If this is correct, has anyone found a way around it?

Best regards
Loane

Guest

If you find a way let us know. Microsoft released a bunch of stuff for
..NET 2.0
It turns out that 10-15 years of developing tools and operating systems has
not made them any smarter. They managed to release at least 4 different
products 2-3 of which used versions of .NET Redistributable that were
incompatible with the actual tools you needed to be using.