    Jobs Gooogle (Nick Name)
    We are a Sourcing Group based in Chennai and have no links with Google
    nor Source for Google.
    Jobs Gooogle, May 10, 2007

  2. Jobs Gooogle wrote:
    > Skills: .Net VC++ Java C++ Windows Internals Unix Internals
    >
    > Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi (NCR), Chennai
    >
    > Client: Microsoft, IDC , Hyderabad.
    >
    > Experience: 3+ Yrs Hand-On
    >
    > Education: Preferrably from IIT, REC, BITS Pilani and equalents.
    >
    > Please forward your profiles to mailto:
    >
    > Consultant
    > Jobs Gooogle (Nick Name)
    > We are a Sourcing Group based in Chennai and have no links with Google
    > nor Source for Google.

    Maybe if the job was in the United States (or maybe the UK) instead of
    India there might be a lot more candidates.
    Brandon McCombs, May 11, 2007

  3. Brandon McCombs wrote:
    > Jobs Gooogle wrote:
    >
    >> Skills: .Net VC++ Java C++ Windows Internals Unix Internals
    >>
    >> Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi (NCR), Chennai
    >>
    >> Client: Microsoft, IDC , Hyderabad.
    >>
    >> Experience: 3+ Yrs Hand-On
    >>
    >> Education: Preferrably from IIT, REC, BITS Pilani and equalents.
    >>
    >> Please forward your profiles to mailto:
    >>
    >> Consultant
    >> Jobs Gooogle (Nick Name)
    >> We are a Sourcing Group based in Chennai and have no links with Google
    >> nor Source for Google.
    >>

    > Maybe if the job was in the United States (or maybe the UK) instead of
    > India there might be a lot more candidates.

    This comment makes no sense to me at all. A job ad would be outside the
    scope of this newsgroup, regardless of the job location.

    However, I'm sure there are a lot of Java programmers in India who can
    read and write English, and so might use this newsgroup. It makes sense
    to divide up even technical newsgroups by natural language of most
    articles. It makes no sense at all to divide them up by country.

    Patricia
    Patricia Shanahan, May 11, 2007