.NET vs. Java

Gary Mui

Microsoft .NET or Java?

Does anyone ever come across this issue?

The company I work for is starting up discussions to choose a strategic
platform to use going forward so in order to get some background industry
info, I've created a short survey at http://www.dotnetorjava.com. This
survey tries to assess what is widely used today and what the consensus is
among IT professionals as to which platform is best suited for enterprise
software development.

By taking just 5 minutes to fill out the survey, you'll help create
worthwhile information that I imagine many people would be interested in,
and also, you'll be eligible to win a free iPod that will be given away at
the end of the survey (8/7).

To answer the survey, go to http://www.dotnetorjava.com and for any comments
or questions, go to http://www.dotnetorjava.com/forums.

Thanks for your help and please help spread the word!

Gary
(e-mail address removed)

Andrew Thompson

Gary said:
Microsoft .NET or Java?

Does anyone ever come across this issue?

Since topics like this are best dealt with on c.l.j.advocacy,
which I find utterly boring, I can't say I've seen (or want
to see) much about that issue.

Andrew T.